We are proud to offer your pet a broad range of medical services in our state-of-the-art facility. Some tests or samples can be performed in hospital with results provided within hours of collection. These include:
- Blood work (complete blood count, blood chemistries, and electrolytes)
- Coagulation profile
- Heartworm, Lyme, ehrlichia, anaplasma testing
- Feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency virus testing
- Routine cytology
- Digital radiographs (x-rays)
- Blood pressure measurements
- Tonopen as a tool for measuring ocular (eye) pressure for diagnosis of glaucoma
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
Abdominal ultrasound and echocardiograms are performed in our hospital.
Our digital radiograph technology allows us to email your pets x-rays to a board-certified radiologist for evaluation.